DESCRIPTION: Paleo Meals To Go are exactly that - complete delicious and nutritious meals that are ready in seconds! Simply heat up water, add it to the pouch, and your complete meal is ready! No prep, no dishes, no mess! Perfect if you're always on the go, camping, traveling, a cross fitter, a weekend warrior, in the military, a hiker or backpacker, or simply because you're tired, out of time, starved, and all you want is a quick, easy, healthy delicious meal!
Loaded with nutritious and delicious vegetables and beef, you’ll be sure to eat well and trek well no matter where your next adventure takes you! Tap into your taste buds with Bedrock Beef Chili! No prep, dishes, or mess. Just wholesome, delicious, Paleo food!
Paleo Meals To Go are always gluten free, grain free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free, shelf stable and free of any chemicals, additives, or junk! Simply real ingredients to help fuel your next adventure!
INGREDIENTS: Beef (Beef, Salt), Sweet Potatoes, Onions, Tomato Powder, Seasoning Blend (Chili Powder [Chilies, Salt, Spices], Spices, Granulated Garlic), Carrots, Coconut Sugar, Green Bell Pepper, Tomatoes, Red Bell Pepper, Sea Salt.
PRODUCT DETAILS: Paleo Meals To Go are always gluten free, grain free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free, shelf stable and free of any chemicals, additives, or junk! Simply real ingredients to help fuel your next adventure!
How to Prepare:
Open pouch at tear notch. Remove oxygen absorber from pouch and discard.
- Reseal pouch. Invert package and shake to distribute seasonings which may have settled to bottom of package.
- Expand bottom of pouch so package stands up on its own.
- Carefully pour 1¼ to 1¾ cups hot water directly into pouch. Cold water can be used if heated water is not an option.
- Stir thoroughly and close zipper. Let stand for 10-12 minutes adding an additional minute for every 1,000 feet of elevation gain above 5,000 feet. Rehydration times will vary depending on quantity and temperature of water.
- Stir again and serve. The top of the pouch can be cut or torn off to eat directly from the pouch.
- If cooking on stove, add water to pan, bring to boil, remove from heat, remove oxygen absorber and add pouch contents, stir, and cover for recommended time. Stir again and serve.
- Please respect the environment and discard your trash in an appropriate way.